Comfortable accommodation for all those who do not have their own mobile home: The well-equipped, modern rental caravans at Klausenhorn offer a charming alternative...
Prices & Information
Price per night
Included in the caravan rental
- Use of a rental caravan (body length approx. 5.8 m) with up to five beds
- Awning with gas stove and seating elements
- Crockery, cutlery & kitchen utensils
- Garden table with chairs and sunshade
- 1 parking space for car
- 2 persons 16 and over (plus EUR 2.50 spa tax per person)
- max. 3 children under 6
- Electricity and gas consumption
- Final cleaning
TIP: You can find prices for additional services here.
- Water: Due to drinking water regulations, there is no running water in the caravan. The washing area and kitchenette are therefore not in operation.
- Minimum rental: The minimum rental period is usually 5 nights. A fee of EUR 50.00 will be charged for shorter stays.
- Deposit: A deposit of EUR 100.00 will be retained on arrival and returned at the end provided the caravan is properly handed over.
- Environmental offer: 10 % discount on the caravan flat rate if you arrive by public transport from your home and all those travelling with you can show their tickets.
Bring with you
- Bedding (blankets and pillows)
- Bed linen or sleeping bag
- Hand towels and tea towels
- If required, deckchairs, barbecue, TV, radio & large pots and pans
Information on rental accommodation
- Smoking is not permitted in any rental accommodation.
- Pets are not permitted for hygienic reasons.
- Due to the strict drinking water regulations, there is no running water in rental accommodation. Toilets and washing facilities in the sanitary block are to be used.
- Adolescents (minimum age 16) unaccompanied by a natural or legal guardian can only be accepted if they present a written declaration of consent from their parents.