Comfortable accommodation for all those who do not have their own mobile home: The well-equipped, modern huts at Klausenhorn offer a charming alternative...
Prices & Information
Price per night
- Basic fee: EUR 100.00
- plus per person fee and tourist tax
Included in RENT
- accomotation for up to two persons
- 1 queen size bed, 1 Panorama-queen size bunk bed (accessible via ladder)
- kitchenette with fridge and induction cooktop
- seating area
- coffee-padmachine, dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils
- terrace with seating area
- Electric heating
- 1 car parking space
- Electricity and gas consumption
- Final cleaning
TIP: You can find prices for additional services here.
- Water: Due to drinking water regulations, there is no running water in the hut.
- Minimum rental period: The minimum rental period is usually 5 nights. A fee of EUR 50.00 will be charged for shorter stays.
- Deposit: A deposit of EUR 100.00 will be retained on arrival and returned at the end provided the hut is properly handed over.
- Environmental offer: 10 % discount on the caravan flat rate if you arrive by public transport from your home and all those travelling with you can show their tickets.
Bring with you
- Bedding (blankets and pillows)
- Bed linen or sleeping bag
- Hand towels and tea towels
- If required, deckchairs, barbecue, TV, radio & large pots and pans
Information on rental accommodation
- Smoking is not permitted in any rental accommodation.
- Pets are not permitted for hygienic reasons.
- Due to the strict drinking water regulations, there is no running water in rental accommodation. Toilets and washing facilities in the sanitary block are to be used.
- Adolescents (minimum age 16) unaccompanied by a natural or legal guardian can only be accepted if they present a written declaration of consent from their parents.