Season 2020Inclusive pitch price
|Price per night|
|a) standard||32,00 Euro|
|b) superior||36,00 Euro|
|Some pitches have a exclusive view||+4,00 Euro|
The inclusive pitch price includes
a) standard (ca. 65m²)
Pitch for 1 camper van or 1 caravan or family tent including 1 car, 2 people aged 16 or over (excludes tourist tax), Children under 6, flat-rate electricity charge (green electricity) or charge according to usage
b) superior) (ca. 80 m²)
in addition to a): water/drainage
Additional tents on pitch subject to extra charges.
|Prices per night|
|(additional) Mini-tent||9,80 Euro|
|Adults 16 and over||6,70 Euro|
|Children aged 6-15||4,00 Euro|
|Boat (non-motorised only)||5,00 Euro|
|Electricity (flat rate)||3,50 Euro|
|Electricity (charge according to use)||0,60 Euro / Kwh|
|Dog (subject to prior agreement)||3,00 Euro / Tag|
|Tourist tax||2,50 Euro per person aged 16 or over|
|Day visitor||2,00 Euro|
|Shower token||0,50 Euro / 3 Min.|
|privat bathroom||12,00 Euro|
|cycle hire, camping gas, use of washing machine/dryer||on request|
Discounts and special offers
- Single-person discount for adults travelling alone: 20% off the inclusive pitch price
- Reduction on the inclusive pitch price: 5% Discount after 7 nights or more
10% Discount after 14 nights or more
- Special Offer "Enjoy Springtime at Klausenhorn": 23 March to 30 June 2018: € 800.--. The offer includes: Pitch for 1 camper van or 1 caravan or family tent, including 1 car, 2 people aged 16 or over, children under 6. The offer does not include: tourist tax , electricity charge according to usage. Only standard pitches are available for this offer. Only a limited amount of pitches are available for this offer.
- Special Offer “End of season at Klausenhorn”: 1 September to 3 October 2018: € 250.--. The offer includes: Pitch for 1 camper van or 1 caravan or family tent, including 1 car, 2 people aged 16 or over, Children under 6** The offer does not include: tourist tax , electricity charge according to usage. Only standard pitches are available for this offer. Only a limited amount of pitches are available for this offer.
- Eco-friendly offer: guests arriving with public transportation receive a 20% discount on the charges per person when staying 5 days or more. This offer is only valid upon presentation of tickets for each of the registered guests per pitch.
- DCC Discount: 10% discount on the charges per person for DCC members (where applicable, a portion of the charges per person from the inclusive pitch price).
- There is only a limited number of pitches for caravans longer than 7.5m in total or twin-axle vans.
- No motorised vehicles, trailers, boat trailers etc. may be parked on the campsite itself, they may only be parked in the designated areas and parking fees are charged. The site is closed between 1 pm and 3 pm during which time vehicles checking in may not be driven on to pitches.
- Latest departure time is 11.00 am, one extra night will be charged for later departure. Latest arrival time is 7.00 pm.
- Dogs can only be accepted subject to prior agreement (!) and subject to availability in the separate dog area.
- Bookings can be taken for a maximum of six people per pitch.
- Young people aged 16 or 17 not accompanied by a parent or guardian can only be accepted on presentation of a written statement of consent from their parent or guardian.The form to be downloaded here.
- Very limited numbers of group bookings (supervised school or club outings) are accepted, generally only by prior arrangement.
- Reservations can be made for at least 2 overnight stays. Please use the relevant booking form and please note our booking terms and our General Terms and Conditions.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with one another.